Top reasons to love this job:
1. Help children grow and thrive!
2. Only hospital in Arizona dedicated to children and one of the 10 largest children's hospitals in the nation
3. Team-oriented approach allowing for ample learning and career growth opportunities.
Top "must-have" skills for this job:
1. Five years of experience in an outpatient pediatric rehab practice
2. Three years of management experience
3. Master Degree or higher in Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, or Speech Language Pathology
This position will manage the operation of all outpatient rehabilitation services which includes physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy. Administrative responsibilities include assurance of proper functioning of the department through leadership, management, and development of outpatient therapy services and programs on the main campus and satellites.