ce in many areas of healthcare not available in traditional settings.
Tell me about this job
A correctional healthcare Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) will provide care through a variety of healthcare processes. Those key processes include:
• Intake Physical Assessments
• Sick Call
• Medication Administration
• Emergency Care/Response
• Chronic Care
• Infirmary Care
• Infection Prevention
• Training, Staff and Patient Education
• Segregation Care
• Transfer Care
• Behavioral Health Care
Top "must-have" skills for this job
1. Graduate from a Licensed Practical Nursing program.
2. Currently licensed as a Practical Nurse in the state of employment.
3. Possess an active CPR certification.