Excellent company looking to add a successful Finance Manager to their team!
Must be based in Portland, Oregon
The Finance Manager support local ministry/entity leadership teams and may serve on local leadership committees as assigned. Responsible for financial analysis and modeling in order to evaluate the effectiveness of new programs and to propose recommendations for achieving financial goals and budgetary targets. Additionally, to provide financial analysis for strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting and to develop analytical reports to assist in enhancing process improvements and in increasing efficiencies. May also serve as a resource to clinical service line leaders. Other responsibilities may include development of financial plans, budgets, and support for month-end review of financial statements and other assistance as required.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Certified Public Accountant, HFMA or FACHE certifications upon hire.
- Healthcare Accounting Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent Education/Experience
- 5 years of Finance experience
- Certified Public Accountant, HFMA or FACHE certification
- Security Clearance Required: No
- Visa Candidate Considered: No
***No relocation, local candidates only***